It is important to keep your store information up-to-date to ensure your customers have accurate and relevant information about your business.
We'll walk you through a few simple steps to set up your store information.
To update your store information on the Bumpa mobile app:
1. Log in to your Bumpa mobile app
Once you've logged in, click on the "More" button at the bottom of your dashboard.
2. Click set up your store
Next, click "Set up your store" to access your settings.
3. Click store information
Click on "Store Information" to access the section where you can update your store details.
4. Add the store logo
To add your store logo, click on the "+" button at the box's center. This will prompt you to upload your store logo. Choose an image file from your device and upload it.
5. Input your business name, tagline, and description
Under the store logo, input your business name, tagline, and store description. This information should be brief but comprehensive, providing customers with a clear understanding of what your store is about.
6. Select Store currency to choose a preferred currency
Next, select your store currency to choose a preferred currency. This is important for customers who may be shopping from different parts of the world.
7. Input your contact phone number
Input your contact phone number, which should be your WhatsApp number, to make it easy for customers to reach you with any questions or concerns.
8. Input address, city, state, and zip code (postal code)
Input your store address, including the city, state, and zip code. Also, select your country from the list provided.
9. Select the country
10. Click "Save."
Finally, click on "Save" to update your store information. Once you've saved your changes, your store information will be updated, and customers will have access to the most up-to-date information about your business.
On the web
To update your store information through the web:
- Visit getbumpa.com/login
- Log in using your Bumpa registered email address and password
- Click on the menu icon
- Scroll down and click on store settings
- Under store details, input your store name
- Input a tagline (a short phrase that sums up the value of your business to relate to your customers)
- Input a description of what your business is about
- Click store currency to select a currency
- Click choose file under store logo to upload your store logo
- Click save settings
Yippee!! Your store information is successfully updated
If you’ve followed the steps above and you're unable to update your store information, kindly reach us via the Get Support button in the app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article